Shhh....don't tell anyone! Altho, it is hard to keep it a secret when you're really excited about it!
But our asparagus is coming up! We were starting to worry! And there is one area where we only had a few that haven't come up yet, so we're not sure....

Someone told us last year to plant French Tarragon. We ended up not using it for cooking but more for flower arrangements. We cut it back and it is coming back to life! Guess now, I have to think about moving it as I am redesigning my herb garden...
The Eurphorbia is doing great. We have 3 and they are such a nice plant to have. I need to transplant them as well. Currently, they are near the water hose and they don't like lots of water. So we think that they may grow even better if they are in a different spot. Plus, we can take advantage of the water for some tomatillos or something....
Having never planted or eaten kale, we thought that we would give it a try. I saw some of the plants online and they are really cool.
And one of my dahlia's are starting to resprout! Yeah! They are so pretty....yellow and red...
I can't wait til they bloom....
I need to start ordering the rest of my seeds and plants for the front.....more edibles will find their way out front as we have lots of sun out there.
Let's see, onions, marshmallow, amaranth, borage, nasturtiums, marigolds, fennel, collard greens, spinach, parsley, okra, sunflowers and quinoa......
Maybe there be a few more surprises.....




No comments:
Post a Comment