Well, it has been decided that Use it Up and Frugal Month will be continued into March! With H traveling as much as he has, I can't seem to use up everything as fast as 2 people can.
What I've learned so far:
I believe that, while we don't use a lot of processed foods, I think that we will buy even less when we go back to stocking up the pantry. I also plan on freezing and canning more tomatoes....if I get a nice enough crop, as well as all of the other vegetables that I have extras of.
I also will continue to use up all the extra toiletries that I have 1/2 bottles of (I'm TERRIBLE!) before buying any new ones.
I also need to go through my closet and make some donations to the Charity Center. While I need/want some new work clothes, I will not do that before I sort what I already have.
What have you learned on your month of frugality?
No comments:
Post a Comment