Friday, September 23, 2011

Another recipe....

 
I went to lunch with Sen and Dakneese an Sen wanted to stop at Super H Mart before we caught up with Denise.  Since H was going to be home, I figured that I would figure out what to make for dinner that would be of an Asian flair that I could get the ingredients at Super H.
I found this recipe.
I 1/2-ed it and did only 70% of the fish sauce.  I also used 1 jalepeno instead of the really hot chillies that they called for.  Oh, I also used red trout.....yoooouuuuu may want to skin it before wrapping it.....
H gave me some crap about how he doesn't like fish sauce.
I was kind of nervous....but lots of palm sugar and lime juice, I figured that I should at least give it a try.
Ultimately:
H Loved it!
I Liked it.
Since I have extra Napa Cabbage and rice and sauce, we got some pork to shave and make little steamed cabbage wraps with our sweet sour sauce this weekend.
Live on the edge....give it a try....quite YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment